How Will We Use Your Data?
- BelSupport.com uses accessing your device information ONLY for your personal and internal small business purposes to resolve your technical issues, tickets.
- We DO NOT use any of your personal data, information for any commercial use, or Sharing your date with others, including any other third party.
- We keep your data secure in our business database which we use to support you with i.e. ticketing system
- Any Power users from BelSupport.com DO NOT use or access any of your data without your permission.
What Data Do We Collect?
- BelSupport.com collects your personal identification information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number, etc.)
- Data about the type of device you're using, your location, your IP address, ISP when you interact with our instant chat
- Billing Information such as credit card, Debit card, or any third party account in order to fulfill our contract with you
How Do We Collect Your Data?
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What Types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.